Our Happy Baby Secrets Educator, Lorie Cox RN is trained through International Association Of Infant Massage. Learn more about this organization here.
- This class is held at our NEW Longview location
on Tuesday evenings (call to register)
This is a 4 week series (once a week for 4 weeks.
- Private home sessions available
- Local providers and organizations may host
group sessions. These class sizes are
small ( 1 - 5 babies at a time)
- For babies 4 weeks old - 12 months old
- For all caregivers of baby, including mom,
dad & grandparents.
- Massage Oil provided (olive oil)
- Bring a blanket for baby to lie on
- You massage baby while instructor
demonstrates on a doll
- You may request a morning, afternoon or early
evening private home sessions
- Each Session is 1 hour
- You may receive a discount for hosting an
Infant Massage series in your home (for up to 4
of your friends). Ask for more info.
NOTE: It is ideal to choose a time when your baby is in the "quiet alert" state. This means she is awake, alert & not crying or fussy. You should take a time out from massage if your baby has fever, is hungry, needs a diaper change or is sleeping/or nap time. Before attending a class ~ Always ask your healthcare provider if there is any reason why you should not massage your baby.