Happy Baby Secrets Educator, Lorie Cox RN received initial certification in 2012 to train parents in infant massage through Infant Massage USA but she will obtain more intensive and specialized training in August. & Sept of 2017, through The Liddle Kidz Foundation.
Once that is completed, you will be able to come back to the website here where Lorie will share more specified information to parents and medical prifessionals.
Until then you may visit the Liddlekidz.com website
Below are links to the Infant Massage USA site where you can also learn more about the benefits of massage.
2017 FALL SPECIAL
FREE Infant Massage Classes to the first 3 clients who register in September and October. This will include the entire 4 week series, handouts & massage oil
Call now and mention the "Free Fall Special"
- This class is usually held at our Longview location.
- This is a 4 week series (once a week for 4 weeks).
- Private home sessions available
- Local providers and organizations may host group sessions.
-These class sizes are small ( 1 - 5 babies at a time)
- For babies 4 weeks old - 12 months old
- For all caregivers of baby, including mom,
dad & grandparents.
- Massage Oil provided (olive oil)
- Bring a blanket for baby to lie on
- You massage baby while instructor
demonstrates on a doll
- You may request a morning, afternoon or early evening private home sessions
- Each Session is 1 hour
- You may receive a discount for hosting an
Infant Massage series in your home (for up to 4 of your friends). Ask for more info.
NOTE: It is ideal to choose a time when your baby is in the "quiet alert" state. This means she is awake, alert & not crying or fussy. You should take a time out from massage if your baby has fever, is hungry, needs a diaper change or is sleeping/or nap time. Before attending a class ~ Always ask your healthcare provider if there is any reason why you should not massage your baby.